Exquisite Rental and Set Up Design by Alpine Events
Planning your wedding day should be one of the most exciting experiences of your life. However, we all know that this task can seem daunting to many who have never planned such a large event before. Alpine Events, a West Michigan Based rental company, has one focus of “getting you everything you need” to ensure that your special day is stress free and the wedding of your dreams.
About Alpine Events
Alpine Events is more than just a rental company with almost unlimited options of decor (this company is really the best in the business), it is a company that is dedicated to service and sharing their extensive experience with event rentals, vendor coordination, planning, setup, and logistics to satisfy all needs you have. President and Owner, Carey Bisonet, shares,
“We can basically accommodate anything a client can dream of or offer suggestions with adequate time”, further noting, “Ideally we prefer to start the planning process a year in advance for a wedding. However, we are more than capable of accommodating week of requests with respect to current inventory.”
The rental company offers a wide range of decor and services listed below:
- China Flatware and Glass options * Newly Added!
- High End Linens * Newly Added!
- Chairs and Seating
- Specialty Lighting
- Dance Floors and Staging
- Catering Displays
- Tent Washing and Cleaning
- White Glove Setup
- Lighting and Custom Draping
- Custom Cad Diagrams
- Tablescape Curation
- Event Ambiance
With in-state and out-of-state service options, Alpine Events offer two pathways for planning your wedding.
- Local clients are welcomed in the Alpine Events Showroom to work with a member of the sales team in matching decor items and inspiration photos. All team members are very familiar with venues in the greater Grand Rapids area and are more than helpful in answering all questions you have.
- For clients outside of the area or hosting an event at a private residence, the Alpine staff is happy to schedule a site visit to take photos, specs and mark what is possible. From this point on, the team will provide a list of suggestions and create a plan for transport and or setup.
Learn More about Alpine Events
Click HERE to learn more about Alpine Events and start the process of planning your wedding day. Make sure to ask the sales team about new china flatware and glass options, high end linens and specialty lighting!
HAPPY WEDDING PLANNING!